Monday, August 3, 2009

summer conference

I am in a countryside in Holland, in a forest 1 hour away from Amsterdam. I started level 3, advance macrobiotic Art of life course yesterday. Here, there are about 200 people attending this conference from all over the world. It's a very energiging event! I met Patricio, the head of the Kushi Institute of Japan, who is teaching here this year. He also gave us a cooking class today. He brought such a frech energy into our course!

It's going to be full schdeule till mid August here in the conference.
I will start a day with Taichi or Nordic walking in the forest.

3 comments:

  1. miss you! have a great time! i'll check here to see your rizoraba status ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the report. I am very interested in more writings about this Summer Conference. I was there 2 times already and decided not to go this year.. but I am very interested to hear some news, experiences, thoughts you will have :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! I think summer conference here is very nice! The weather has been very pleasant, too. I took the levels in Amsterdam. I like the summer conference because of the diversity of the teachers.

    ReplyDelete